Study at UFPel
UFPEL is welcoming applications from international students aiming to support undergraduate students interested in academic mobility in Brazil. Information on the deadline for the submission of the application form and other documents: click here.
Necessary documentation to apply for admission:
The documentation listed below should be scanned in a PDF file and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Curriculum Vitae
– UFPel application form completed and signed (click here);
– Study plan (courses intended to be taken at UFPel) completed and signed (click here);
– Copy of the passport (click here);
– Academic transcripts signed by the responsible authority;
– Completed questionnaire on Portuguese proficiency (except for students from Portuguese-speaking countries) (click here).
Documents to be presented at CRInter for the student’s registration:
– Copy of visa
– Copy of the National Registry of Foreigners (RNE)
– Photo 3×4
– Copy of the medical health insurance
The application form must be sent to UFPel by the Office of International Affairs from the student’s home university. Once the student is accepted, an acceptance letter will be sent by email and speed post service directly to the Head of the Office of International Affairs of the student’s home university.